01 September 2009

Like a phoenix sitting with her kleenex.

I wonder if you've noticed but I've grown fonder of Blogging in bed early in the morning when I just get up, using my phone. You can always tell by the vulgar font and font size cause well, technology has its limitations-I can't change either of those things when I post via mobile.

Its cold. The crisp morning air snakes in through my wide-open window. I can smell the freshness, there's this huge forested plot behind my house anyways. My house sits on a slightly elevated plot cause this area is pretty hilly? So when I lean against the cool metal grills of my window, I can look out to the lanes that stretch out behind us. I love it when it storms too.. I like to press my face against the visiting winds and drown out my thoughts with the sounds of the downpour. It makes me feel so small.

So right now I'm huddled here under my sheets, where its nice and toasty, and inevitably, my brain goes on overdrive. But that's okay.. Today's not a day for introspection and seasonality of moods. Today's a day for consolidation! And focus. Cause tmr is the gp paper, and I'm really sick of being stuck in the D-range.

Okay I'm gonna get up now, stretch the weariness out of my supposed-to-be-young bones, and be on my way to the airport. I have a prior engagement.

you got a lotta money but you can't afford the freeway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home