31 August 2009

I will stare this one down.

I wonder if regular readers EVER know what I'm talking about. Such is my insecurity you see, the partiality to um. Obscurity? Haha I really didn't mean to rhyme there. There's just no other word for it..

Have you ever had to make the decision, this pertains to getting into a "relationship" forlackofabetterword, between an indulgent reap-the-benefits-only-lead-your-own-life kind of thing and the we-shall-be-each-other's-life-support kind of arrangement? No? Never? I'm being superficial? Haha you can't say the former isn't a relationship even though you think its selfish and shallow and meaningless. I mean, if it works for 2 people, who are you to judge? No, I'm not facing that decision now. Hell, my life is planned in such detail that there's really no room for frivolous choice-making. At least, right now it is.. Hmm but worth thinking about nonetheless :) both sides have got their own pros I guess. All depends on your value system, and what's more important to you. Or what does it for you.

I had a vivid dream last night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home