27 August 2009

Red, red wine.

Hey good people of the blogosphere. Today has been another Good Day. Give thanks! Haha I spent the day smiley and optimistic. Bright and shiny :) Y'know, days like these just strike me. Just like how Bad Days invade whenever they please, same thing.

Please.
Please me like you want to!

No kidding. If everybody just stuck to that rule of thumb, gosh we'd rid the world of fake smileys and shyness. It's not an expression to be taken literally, per se. But think about the implication of it's meaning. In essence, just act like how you truly mean to. Don't slink behind a veil of pretense. Humans don't have a good track record of guessing acurately so DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR.

Get real.

If this was a Bad Day, I'd be totally feeling this next "lick". But it's not, so I'll just put it up cause it flashed across my conciousness for about one eigth of a second.

"Or was I just a habit,
Cause I know a habit is a hard thing to break."

Hmm oh well. Revel in the beauty of it all, good people! Each moment is a gift, even if you're hurting. Cause you feel, you breathe, you know, you're alive.

In high seas or in low seas,
I'm gonna be your friend,
He said, "I'm gonna be your friend."
And, baby, in high tide or low tide,
I'll be by your side,
I'll be by your side.

Better out than in, I always say ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home