25 August 2009

"Oh you're leaving so soon?"

I wish I could stay longer, darl.

I know what makes me type. Emotional turmoil. Haha I'm serious, don't look at me with that disbelief upon your face. Whenever I feel particularly unsettled about something, I'm here alot more. Like a weird kind of outlet for all the pent up teenage juvenile frustrations that rob me of the ability to function like a normal clear-headed person that I usually am. I'm really quite sane most of the time. I'm pretty alright, honest to god. Like I don't do unexplainable screwed-up shit that ruins other people's lives just cause I've a personal vendetta or just cause I can't get over myself and my issues.

Even though I do have issues.

Oh yeah. Loads of issues.

So this inevitably brings us to the crux. Why am I here this time? Y'know, I'm gonna be asking myself that question everytime I hit "new post" now for a really long time. I wonder if I have brought upon myself a lifetime of introspection. OH how will I ever sleep again! Haha. ANYWAY, I'm here this time cause, well. I was plagued by doubt and newfound distrust. Which if you ask me, really sucks. But could I have avoided it? Perhaps. Although I rather tell myself not.

In the end, some mistakes I have to make myself.
That's all you'll ever be though,
a mistake.(I wish I wouldn't be this faithless.)

KIA (KILLED IN ACTION)

On the bright side of things, (oho yes there IS one! Even if my heart is screaming NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HER! Well you better shutup and listen to me, if I say there is, there is.) I'm enjoying my room so much more now, ever since I switched the furniture around. It's like, I can breathe! Yeah so much better now :) I got a good arrangement going on.

Thank you if you've been checking up on me, asking my how was my day, even if I don't seem like I appreciate it. Well to all the "you"s this could possibly be referring to anyways. Friends are such beautiful things. I only wish my life wouldn't stop distracting me with other shit, like exams (YUCK), so I can be thankful properly.

OFF TO STUDY NOW!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home