30 August 2009

complex numbers

If you awaken to a song that resounds in your head and haunts you the whole day, you know for sure something's up..

"A girl needs somebody sensitive but tough
Somebody better when the going gets rough
Every night, he'll be givin' his love, to just one girl
Somebody cool, somebody tender too
Somebody baby just like you
Can keep me hangin' around
You're the one who always knew."

I'm thinking, maybe its a good idea to repost snippets of my favourite bits when I one day possibly comb through my archives. I love how words and memories and emotions match up.. The connecting of dots. Oh I was clearing old files on my ancient computer just now and I came across old conversations I had with kenneth. Y'know, the art-fart, always-lost-in-transition, one. Just gives me goosebumps thinking of how long ago that was, and I don't just mean in terms of time. I wonder how he is now. People are whimsical things huh :)

It's sunday! I can't help but feel annoyed at the repetitiveness of it all.. I lost my train of thought again. Sigh.

Someday we'll know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home