28 August 2009

I've already done the two girlfriend thing.

Haha damn that line was so good.

Okay fine, I was watching gossip girl again. Can't a girl have a break. But I stopped when poppy was about to bust gabriel's ass at serena's house cause I hate depressing parts.

Today during physics tuition...

"By the conservation of randomness..."

Haha priceless, I was so alert it was like I was high on crack, I think Hong Chew wanted to be anywhere but next to me.

Today marked the beginning of an end. Next monday on will be study break all the way. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mean 'end' in a destructive, apocalyptic sense, but more of a closure, finality, like a wrapping up of my time at VJC. It has been, interesting, these 2 years. Rewarding during the good parts, and extremely educational in the not so good parts. And I'm not just talkin' school. Whatever shouldn't-have-beens, well, I'll learn. That's all we can do anyway. Take it, remember it, use it. Any experience gives you another layer, another arm against the world's tides, another badge, another story to tell.

Check out the video of Ben Harper's Steal My Kisses in my previous post :) I love it. That guy's genius. I wanna get his album! Also check out "Keep It Together" by his new band Relentless7. Real nice ;) They do these cool interludes in the middle of their songs like led zep does.

I'm not sure what worries me more
The fact that I'm talking to a wall
Or that the wall keeps answering me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home