29 August 2009

Don't nothing.

Looking at photos from the past really makes me go into a state of static reminiscence. I even have one of xing jie and I on my desk. We look so happy. Haha he does look pretty angelic, if you thought that wasn't possible.. Memories that these visuals trigger, stir from their deep slumber and take pleasure in slowly dancing in and out of my consciousness. They are happy to be awake and alive. Sometimes it comes as a painful blow if the memory triggered is one of loss and hurting. But lessons aren't meant to sit well with you, that's how you remember them.

Last night was pretty dark and twisty, it shames me to admit. But sa saw me through it, and once again, I've compartmentalized, flushed out what shouldn't be there, auto-focused on the important things, and it doesn't matter whether I have another relapse of an episode like this or not. Cause it's only human. And I've got you by my side to give me hope (which I think is more pertinent than strength in this case, for some reason) when things threaten to recede into bleakness. Can I say, I'm better-off now? I probably can, and should :)

Okay back to the books, I go!

There's something bout the night
And the way it hides
All the things I like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home