03 August 2009

What is it like to completely believe in something?

Oh no, you're twisting your words to feel better about yourself. Lady, reign yourself in, you slip further and further down the ladder.

In that instant I knew what I was missing out on. Blind faith. Flying with your eyes closed and your hands on your heart.

"You set hopes oh so very high. You change your mind and look where we are now. You at home thinking about all this and me stepping out of class for air. Never babe, never compare us to her. We are unique. Different. MUCH more beautifull I can safely say."

Its strange but your comment in my previous post doesn't confuse me like I thought it would. I can't have both, studies and you, and this is just the price I pay for indulging in those moments.

Okay I'm off to reply a lengthy email.

Love and peace always.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home