01 August 2009

She had the body of a venus, Lord imagine my surprise!

In homes, a haunted apparatus sleeps,
that snores when you pick it up.

If the ghost cries, they carry it
to their lips and soothe it to sleep

with sounds. And yet, they wake it up
deliberately, by tickling with a finger.

Model T is a room with the lock inside-
a key is turned to free the world

But time is tied to the wrist
or kept in a box, ticking with impatience.

No one is exempt
and everyone's pain has a different smell.

and my favourite line...

Mist is when the sky is tired of flight
and rests its soft machine on ground.


Isn't that beautiful? I wish I took lit! :)

Anyway, I just got off the phone with Jerome. Gosh we are queer. We have really queer conversations. Haha but I guess it don't change anything even though your name has been promoted to blog-able status. We're still stranger-friends til we meet TWICE. Okay tmr early meeting at Macs with JB. I better be off to bed now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home