26 July 2009

Study or Die

We've all heard that one before. Time to kick into high gear. This shall be my last slack weekend of the umm.. year.

Yeah.

Study Woes #86: Even not doing anything is more fun than hitting the books.
(idea spun-off from woeful nate's woeful woes)

Her bag is now much heavier
I wish that I could carry her
But this is our ungodly hour

(When one day I remember to re-read Black Swan Green, I shall put up a short extract here. Because words are sometimes so moving, you forgot who wrote them and why they were written. Sometimes words help us get past our differences. Just sometimes.)

Study Woes #3: I have enough notes to effectively cover every square inch of the floor of this household, with leftover to decorate the walls. You don't want to know how I know this.

I don't understand people who use fake smileys. Hypocrites.

Don't you step on my blue suede shoes!

this has been completely pointless.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home