26 July 2009

You shook me all night long :)

It's a lazy sunday morning and I'm still in bed. I've only very recently discovered the wonders of wireless connection so I'm using my phone to do this now. I should really get up and get going though, there's breakfast waiting for me downstairs.

I've dredged through this over and over and over again.. I am incapable of making up my mind. I guess there's just no telling who will be chosen next. God doesn't play dice. And now that you've found out it's you, your pain is immeasurable. I can only begin to imagine what its like. But I have lived at the edge, I really have. Where I feel everything but suffer nothing. And it is not a pretty burden. I know the toll it takes, I know the sacrifices you'll find yourself making, I know the aching pain you'll learn to live with. It becomes you, not the other way around. But as always, I'm far away. Too far for either of us to reconcile, so I shall pray for you on the quiet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home