25 July 2009

You think this is the only blog I keep?

"Why are you so full of angst? Live and let live, my child."

Well child is hardly appropriate here, I may still be one but you, my friend, definitely not a child anymore.

Isn't it strange how I'm so measured in the things I say. Where do I dump all the discarded thoughts that have to be screamed, not spoken?

I guess I'm no better than you, child.

Everyone is entitled to their moments of weakness. But you have been stuck in yours for way too long. Yes I am judging you. I think you're being stupid. But that's just my opinion, which you don't care for.

I guess I'm no better than you afterall.

(this is my least favourite font)

On to more normal things. Wait what am I talking about, hardly anything in my life is normal anymore. Even school's not really normal. It's just deathly boring. On the up side, last night was eventful, haha to say the least. I got kinda lost trying to get to ACSI for Daniel's guitar thingy. Didn't help that the bus driver gave me wrong directions. But anyways in the end I got there about an hour late (whoops) though the ushers were all really nice about it.. Mmm kev was there too with his friends. Oh guess who I met! Joel Tieh! Mr band manager! Haha still the same drama queen.. He was emcee for the night, looking real spiffy with his metallic purple tie. We swapped numbers cause we're both hopeless. And I caught up a little with Daniel. Who looks happy :) Felt queer to be back at acsi actually, would it be too simplistic to say, that's where it all started?

So after that D picked me up from the bus stop outside and we went for supper at Changi Village. What a heart attack, that was. The sprint home, I mean.

Haha this is weird but my computer is extremely responsive right now, I'm so not used to it..

Hokay I'm gonna go watch The Corporation now.

Some knowledge for the soul.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home