19 July 2009

I am Indestructible!

Today was kind of miffing.. Although we did manage to finish a WHOLE tutorial in math tuition, a really rare occurence. I went to take a look see at the Uni Fair in suntec, but the place was pretty crowded and I didn't get much out of it. Anyway my mind's pretty made up about next year and stuff.. Just need to go round and talk to insiders, get some Inside Insight. I love how catchy that sounds. So what else. Hmm oh yes. As a finishing touch to my movie spree, I caught sunshine cleaning with Kevin! I liked the movie a lot. It was.. very pretty. In an unobvious way. And the little boy was so angelic. I loved the undercurrents of emotion through the whole show and Amy Adams (who yeah looks ALOT like Isla) has a great chemistry with Emily Blunt, whose face I still find strangely interesting.

So ends my streak. 5 movies in less than 2 weeks. But yknow.. Public Enemy still beckons.

And no one says no to Johnny Depp.

Entrenched
Estranged
Enamoured? Not so much, no.

Don't you know I sit around
With my head hanging down
And I wonder, who's lovin' you?

Sigh, yes again. I'm singing that to myself again. Did you know I can do ANYTHING, and I really mean anything, and get away with it? I am indestructible. Face the facts people. Therese is larger than life. She will knock you down and walk over you. Best part, she'll convince you you wanna be walked all over. I can do anything.

Absolutely anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home