18 July 2009

Thick & Creamy Chocolate Milk

The day's last one-way ticket train pulls in.

I can't live, with or without you.
I dont' have any vices. No drug addiction, smoking habits, gambling addiction, sex addiction.. None of it. But who's to say what's in a vice? So, with or without, a case of the lesser evil? Or a case of the slower, less painful route to destruction? I'm not being morbid, but I guess it IS a tad dark and twisty. Haha anyway you gotta love that line.

With or without you,
With or without you.

No. Like really think about it. Haha stop glazing over my words.

STOP.
and think.

You know how there are certain songs you absolutely hate, but when it comes on, you just sing along? Like you can't help it? Yeah, it's annoying.

Certain songs you just absolutely hate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home