03 September 2009

I'm gonna let it do all the talking..

well Damian seems to be moving on at lightning speed. Hmm.. I don't know what to think. Haha I guess it was a self-fulfilling prophecy? Tell myself something enough, it'll happen. Wise of us to make a clean break then. I won't be talking to him or his whoever anytime soon. I suppose I was right about my whole, I'll-just-be-a-glitch-in-your-eyes theory. Shouldn't have allowed myself to let him convince me otherwise eh. Ah boys boys, all the same. So point is, sometimes, yeah you gotta plunge in headlong with your eyes closed. But most times, no one will catch you if you fall. That's life, people!

Hmm k I hafta get out of bed! Before jy calls up and yells at me..

Let me show you how you do it! ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home