19 August 2009

You know I'd fight for you.

Cause I want it all
Or nothing at all.

The Fear of Thinking

This has been long overdue. My illness, my YESbubble-bursting, my anxiety. Oh I thought I'd hit rock bottom? Not quite. I think I mapped out this self-destruct path really long ago. (I hope that hurts! Hmph)

I'm so scared.

Is this normal? Or is this cause I'm delusional from meds? Haha.

I'm talking serious racing thoughts that quicken your heartbeat, insane emotions pulsing, crawling over your skin. Left and right and back and forth and oh which way is it going now! I feel vulnerable to anything. Anything.

But keep smiling and keep love in your hands :) Cause it's easier to spread it round that way.

So impossible as it may seem
You got to fight for every dream
Cause who's to know,
which one you let go,
would have made you complete?

Come watch me fly without wings
One day I'll do it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home