18 August 2009

See, the difference between her and I...

Every night I go,
Every night I go sneaking out the door.
I lie a little more,
Baby I'm helpless.

What would my Mama do ,if she knew bout me and you?
What would my Daddy say, if he saw me hurt this way?

I'm looking in the mirror,
And I think I'm liking what I see.
Haha OK back to my point. Mmm difference is, it's cute and cruel that way. I mean, cmon when will you see! You're the young monk that can't put the young lady down, even after you've left the river bank so long ago! I am the senior monk. Haha I am wise. And farsighted. Maybe when I'm old and jaded I will look back and think I'm being arrogant right now. But hey, so far so good.

You're thinking to yourself, "She's gotta love nobody."
Damn straight, mister ;)

WOOH
A good beat never hurt no one!
All the boys and the girls
they got it going on!

Renounce all worldy pleasures, y'all :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home