05 August 2009

Baby tested negative.

HAHA no, really.

Anywayyyyy. I'm not going to school on Friday. Therefore it must be a good day. Hence it's something worth looking forward to :)

This weekend the folks won't be home so Ryan and I shall turn the house upside down. We might even go out and do something naughty. Maybe the grandma is coming over to make sure we don't set anything on fire.

speaking of which

YOU'VE GOT TO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE FOR IT

That's what I've been telling myself over. And over. And over. Til I truly understand the depth and implications of that statement. There is no halfway effort, no maybe and no I'll try. You run at full speed no matter how much your lungs want to give out. You burn. You fire like a mad blaze. You heat, you flame. You leap off the cliff like it's the only thing you live for! When you hit the water and the cold wooshes up your sides and the sounds plunge into your ears, you'll know it was all worth it.

I'm setting myself on fire for it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home