16 July 2009

Oh shit.

I keep telling myself

Two wrongs don't make a right

It really really don't.
And nothing is worth compromising your principles for.
All you have at the end of the day, is knowing you did your best.
Even when everything else has fallen, take refuge in living righteously.
Two wrongs don't make a right so don't let yourself be tempted into deceitful ways.
Two wrongs don't make a right so don't lose yourself in the fire of your anger.
Two wrongs don't make a right so don't ever, ever allow yourself one lapse of judgement.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

It really really don't.



School was normal. I got As for both physics and math. Brill.

konfusion, konclusion
haha klosure?

[edit] OKAY so i thought about it again. And well, HEY! Getting an A for physics after failing last term is something to shout about. So let loose! I deserve to indulge in SOME self-absorbed umm.. Pleasure? Triumph? Victory? hahaha. Whatever.

I got A for physics, world!

Who cares if the paper WAS kinda easy? Haha I'm proud o' meself.

(unborn twin is telling me- Take heed, sweetheart. SHE'S the screwed up one.)


(sniggers)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home