26 June 2009

Nothing is mine anymore. (some people are so god-damned nosy)

You know I'll always have a soft spot for you.

This morning I was lying in bed and staring at my ceiling. That's all the calm I get in a day. About half an hour of physical stagnation, as my mind goes wild, sprinting through thoughts, picking up where I left off yesterday. So much movement but none at the same time. I can afford this indulgence during the holidays. But school is starting in 2 days, and it's going to be so tough on us. Priorities are a queer thing. One moment I have them sorted out, the next they're all screwed up.

I'm not too young to know what I want.

I'm not too young to get it.

I'm not too young to know that I'm not doing enough.

Yesterday I studied at T2 starbucks with Kev. It was good catching up =)

Michael Jackson is gone! Cardiac arrest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home