08 June 2009

It's true, a kiss is not a contract.

I attended the interview skills workshop today back at school. But dang it, only when I got home did I realise that I forgot to collect my geog essay from ms Fisher's locker. I met Gay at parkway afterwards. Apparently she works at MNG now, looking all smooth in her all black attire and H Y GAY staff tag. Haha I gotta find a way to get my hands on her old notes.

Hey you there, reading my blog like I don't know you're here. You think I don't sense your ill intentions? Reading, prying, trying desperately to keep up with a certain aspect of my life you want privy to. I know you still come back here. I know you're wishing I'd let slip on some detail or another. But y'know what? FUCK OFF. And not just from my blog.

And no I did NOT join Idol. Duhhhhh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home