24 June 2009

Ham it up for the camera, baby

down to you
you're pushing and pulling me
down to you

Last night I caught transformers with Ryan. Just the two of us :) It was loud and action packed. Great entertainment. Haha and the night before I went out with the girls to celebrate Rachel's birthday. The food was nice and my hair was well-behaved. Which reminds me, I should get it trimmed soon. Then last night I got to talking with Kev again, can't believe he joined dance! Haha.

Today I had tuition, then studied with sa for the rest of the day.

You know how you can sit down with someone, feel completely comfortable, knowing you can say anything, yet not needing to say a single thing? I like that feeling.

I'm realistic, but I like to make things complicated. I will probably end up with a job I like, rather than one that pays well. I have many friends. My lover is someone whom I don't need to do much for me, just being there is all that matters. Children in my life will bring colour and brightness. Also I'm pessimistic, but I believe that bad things will pass eventually.

(says the cube)

Frankly I think the assessment is slightly off, but it was fun anyways :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home