12 June 2009

"Shake your moneymaker like somebody's bout to pay ya, don't worry bout them haters keep your nose up in the air"

Haha thanks for that little nugget of advice, it had it's intended effect on me.

Well, another night, another revelation. Keep reading, if it makes you happier. If it keeps you sane. And I really think it could all be better. No one is comparing, no one is passing judgement.

We are all irrational creatures.

And I get that.

I only apologise for my obnoxious attitude that makes it so hard for you to see that I'm okay on the inside. But y'know, different people reveal themselves differently. And to me that acts like a filter that helps me see who are the ones who really take the time to try to know me. Cause the rest aren't worth my effort. If it helps, I really do have faith that in the end, you and I will be able to see eye to eye.

So yesterday was a really long day. Stuffed filled with words and thoughts that clutter my head. Information overload. But today is a new day =) 12th of June. Kinda has a ring to it, don't ya think?

we are not so different, you & I

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home