17 June 2009

Like a sailor said, qoute: Ain't that a hole in the boat?

"How lucky can one guy get? I kissed her and she kissed back."

AN HOURGLASS GLUED TO THE TABLE!

Okay I don't feel much like a rockstar anymore. And the smog of Darkness and Doubt is starting to swirl around my ankles. I'm running out of time. This is the one time I'm really starting to think I'm being FOOLISH and DOING THE WRONG THING. The best part is I don't know how to undo the mess I've made.

Of worrying and fear.

McB said courage isn't the opposite of fear. It's faith. He got that off Titus I think. Well I don't care if I need courage or I need faith. I just need SOMETHING. I feel so stupid. And it's making me shit scared.

Like a fella once said, ain't that a kick in the head?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home