04 January 2008

How do i know if i've grown?

Not physically, but in any other sense. Is it suppose to dawn on you that hey! It's happenning! or maybe you'd recieve some sort of an alert. Like a tingling. I don't know! I've always wondered when people go "I've grown so much from this experience," how they're able to tell. Perhaps now they are able to do something they couldn't have a few days back? Or maybe they were able all along, just unaware. Maybe they feel more mature? But then again maturity is wholly subjective and someone who thinks they're super mature might be anything but.

I'm so so tired. I will further confuse myself at a later date when i have more energy and time to post again. VJ orientation is over, i got into the combi i want, my class is fine and netball has kicked into motion. Why do I feel like something is missing. Why am I not on a permanent high?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home