26 December 2007

Kkkrazed Perfection

Today has been sweet. First i caught The Golden Compass with alyssa, which i liked. I dunno, i have a thing for Nicole Kidman :0 Then i bought a new pair of shoes. I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE. I can't help that all the shoes look so hot (on me). HAH. Anyway nevermind. They're a really nice pair, i promise. Then halfway through our convo with pierced-lower-lip guy (who btw WRITES HIS OWN SONGS!) , ma phone rang and guess who! It was audreyy. You know, primary school audrey. Haha exciting shitzxzx. So yes it all happened quite fast and before i knew it, i was on my way to her friend's xmas party. The party was quite hilarious, got me in stitches. I also met alot of future school mates, names of which i can't remember anymore:/

Oh i feel a dry spell coming on.
Perfection is only glanced at,
never grasped.
If there's any other way,
I'll do anything for you.
We are going krazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home