29 December 2007

2007 (reprise: screamo version feat. Mr Krankit, DefBeats Extraordinaire and Little T)

I can't really think of any thing to write right now. I just finished clearing out this year's books and notes. And worksheets. And files. And notebooks. And pieces of paper that i've never seen before. All shrouded by a fine layer of dust which managed to settle in the short span between now and when O's ended. Forgive me if i'm choked with musty nostalgia. Or not.

Well 2007 is zoomin' by. It was a great year, doncha think? (Oh btw can you see my effort to paragraph? It's one of my new year resolutions... I might as well start early.) Much happened in 07. One highlight would have to be National's 3rd. Yeah baby. No feeling quite like it. BDiv 07 FOREVER.

Another would be BoB i guess, which kinda took awhile to boil up, culminating on the performance day. After that it seemed like it passed really quickly in a whir of events. Not to mention remnants of discontented parties and silly words. Which is all they really are anyway. Again i wanna thank anyone who supported Finding Wednesday.

Finally would be prelims, O's and graduation all lumped together. School, basically. Which whether we like it or not, is a very large part of us, no matter how we squirm towards aloofness. Ah. Don't you love reminiscing? Although i still think paragraphing doesn't sit that well with me. Anyway MORE school is coming my way and i can't say i'm too elated. Time to shut out confusion and enjoy the frikkin ride already.

This new song is Pedestal by Fergie. I can tell i'm gonna be tired of it soon so enjoy it while it's still there. "who are you? and what do you do? that makes you think you're above me but have you walked in my shoes?" Gotta love songs like this. They're the bitch.

It's a phase. You'll get over it. August 27th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home