26 December 2007

No Not Over Him

I'm in the mood to write. So let's write about something. Oh wait wait. Before i do that, let me just highlight a ridiculous administrative strategy VJ has adopted. Students whose HOME TELEPHONE NUMBERS end with 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 have to report at 7.30am while those with numbers ending with anything else get to report at 8am. Like HUHHHHH? Am i missing something here?! Haha its almost as if they couldn't think of a better way to split the cohort into two..

Oh. Right.
Can't wait to school there.

Well on to happier things, i read the business times today and well, the crossword puzzle was really hard. Oh and christmas party was so-so. Food was good, eye-candy a-plenty, but i didn't feel like socializing. And when i got home, i assembled my new chair from ikea. The damn screws made me sweat man. They just wouldn't come.. out of the stupid packaging. And then they wouldn't fit nicely and everything became cross-tracked. RARR. Oh wells. i finally got it up so i'm rolling around in a new study chair now. I can't believe i was actually in the mood to write awhile ago, i just feel so sleepy now.

I shall do my nails yellow next. You know, yellow yellow. Oh my, look at the time! I should get to bed.

"Stubborn, I am. Foolish, we both are."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home