24 December 2007

Give me All That, and then some;)

What i don't understand, is why i can't have my title and labels in italics as well. It's all very confusing. Oh well. Who wants to know what i did today?:)

Firstly, my alarm actually managed to get me out of bed successfully today. Of course the phone call 2 seconds later helped in preventing my return to bed, but that's not the point. Point is, i went rollerblading!:) (gosh i'm smiley tonight.) What a workout. And then i completely took advantage of the bathing facilities at safra, followed by the shuttle service.. (Ah yes. Knowledge is powerful. And knowing is dangerous.) Then i caught I Am Legend, which btw, is very scary up-close. Up-close meaning 2nd row from the screen. All this done with very special company. Now i'm munching on NO NUT chocolate chip cookies. Who could ask for more?

Have you noticed the universal habit of making everything nice, naughty?
santa can you hear me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home