04 October 2009

I can't do this by myself anymore.

Pain, aching, I ought to tell someone but I thought I had it under control! It's fucking with my head. Stupid technology. I hate everything about it. Why do I keep stumbling onto these things that tear me down. I am weaker with every passing thought. No I'm not strong, no I can't move along, no alone is the last place I need to be at. Tears and heartache. I'm so good at telling people don't worry I've got it. I'm honed in the art of convincing you that I'm an empowered, independent, infallible individual.

Ugh this is shameful.

I'm being pathetic.

But you know that feeling don't you? I just want to cry into someone's shoulder. For awhile.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can always cry on y.f.n.c's shoulder (:

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home