04 October 2009

You make me feel like a natural woman.

I love my Portable Music Device!<3

This morning I sneaked into the old condo to go for a morning swim. I did 32 long laps in like.. an hour. Haha you can say languid again. Well after that I sat on the deckchair, plugged into my PMD and soaked up the morning. I read a few more articles from my outdated issue of The Economist. I took the bus home after my hair was dried by the sun.

Anyway, y'know what I feel? I feel like... Like...

Like I've just stepped through a tiny door that leads to this humongous room that's all echoey and booming. And there are writings on the wall. Intricate lines waiting to be read. Like I need to read every single word and remember them forever. Because I want to know everything. I want to explore every corner. There are paintings that need to be looked at, riddles which need to be answered. Like I have to connect all the dots. And solve all the mysteries.

Thank you for letting me in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home