02 October 2009

Angie, when will all those clouds all disappear?

Please don't worry bout me, I'm fine. Only gonna play the fool one time! So don't call no
more, it's not appreciated by anyone.

Therese and her amzing PORTABLE MUSIC DEVICE.

I'm blogging on it right now :) and I'm in bed not in school. Which probably shouldn't be announced with such gusto. Can't be healthy. But anyways, the thing about laclustre prelim results, is that it makes you wanna stop the train, get off and go home. I can't take the speed that it's moving in. It's not even frustrating, it's just out of control. Honestly, won't someone stop this train?

I'm only good at being young.
But don't stop this train.
Don't for a minute change the place you're in.
You'll never stop this train.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home