27 September 2009

He says don't think, don't talk, don't think, don't talk!

But you, you give me the electric twist
and it kicks, and it kicks like a pony.
And true, you might get away with it,
It's a risk, it's a risk yeah.
Because it kicks yeah, it really kicks yeah.

Shizz it's actually 1 am. Not uhh 8 something like blogger says. Cause I forgot to hit post. Haha today I went swimming at the old condo. I love that place. Mmm let's see. Here I am watching all these awesome acoustic renditions on youtube and ARGHHGH I wish I could play the guitar. But unlikely that'll manifest in any form anytime soon. I'm so bad at that instrument. Sa has clb oral tmr so she can't come over to jam :(:(:( SIAN. I need an acoustic guitarist on speedial. Together, we shall conquer the world! Oh this afternoon I ordered my touch :D It'll be here on thurday.

you should be wilder, you're no fun at all

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home