16 August 2009

Never really thought about it til now.

I get it. I finally do. And the thing is, I'm completely okay.. I feel slightly foolish, but that's fine too. We live and we learn! Haha last night's antics, brought forward til today, well I still see the reasons in my actions. Just that I've reached a new depth in understanding of your shortcomings.. I'm just glad I arrested the problem in time. In doesn't matter what I had to sacrifice to get to where I am. Bright added me on facebook, the little gay boy. Okay fine he's not gay, and he's definitely not little. I'm going for a run right after I get out of bed. Hopefully its a worthy one today. Worthy runs are the runs that leave you feeling spent at the end, physically and emotionally. A good kind of hurt. I've got a mosquito bite on my shoulder.

I was wondering. What does it feel like to ignore all of society's propriety scaffolding? I'm not talking about one foot out of line here. No, more of hurtling myself out of the boundaries, hoping and praying you'd catch me if I fell. Would it be liberating? Or would it be a mistake I'd have to pay for in due time.. I don't know. I wanna go there with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home