11 July 2009

Round, round, get around. I get around.

you want to know what happened to me?
you.
you're what happened to me.

Don't go a searchin', less you can handle what ya gonna find. (wise wise words. read and memorise.)

YOU SHAKE MY NERVES AND YOU RATTLE MY BRAIN!
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, oh what a thrill
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!

I watched duplicity with desmond today and mannnnn it was wayyyyy cool. Haha 4.49 popcorns for it! Okay so that's 2 movies off my to-watch list :D I'm dragging kev to watch sunshine cleaning with me no matter what. Oh geez there's still Obsessed. And Public Enemies. Hmm.

You know how you sometimes make all sorts of plans with someone. And it really feels like something both of you can't wait to do with each other. But it never materializes. Most times we let it slide.

Which is a shame.

Cause we'd look back and think to ourselves,
I should have fought harder.
I simply didn't try hard enough.

Haha I'd really love to know what's going through your head right now. Won't you tell me? :)


Can't I be due for a miracle too?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home