14 July 2009

You've been hit by a smooth criminal

wouldn't it be nice, if we were older?
then we wouldn't have to wait so long
and wouldn't it be nice to live together
in the kind of world where we belong?

you know it seems the more we talk about it,
it only makes it worse to live without it,
but let's talk about it,
oh wouldn't it be nice?

Last Sunday I went on a biking expedition with D on Pulau Ubin.

In his blog he'll tell you about my extreme fear of heights and incapacity to control myself when it comes to cycling over puddles. BUT LET ME TELL YOU, they're lies! Haha hello we almost went the wrong way cause of him, if not for my superb inbuilt sixth sense for direction. Well yeah we traversed half of the island on our rented bikes that afternoon, we've got the sore asses to prove it. Bumpy trails and tiny saddles don't mix very well, apparently. Hmm the boat rides to and fro were nice and peaceful, like the little island (where stray dogs, tourists, a beautiful blue quarry, and haggling bike renters are the main attractions). And it was a good few hours after a hectic few nights of rushing work for CT2. That night we caught Obsessed (another one off my list! yeehaw) but it didn't live up to expectations. A kinda draggy start and a kinda predictable ending. But oh wells, a movie nonetheless.

(Today I attempted to study in school! Haha how Siwei talked me into it, I've no idea.. But yeah helped him with vectors a little bit and did some work on my own. It was, better than coming home to slack I guess.)

Did I mention our awesome cranberry ham sandwiches and the cold cold coconuts? ;) Haha and we took some pictures, an idea I'm getting the hang of. But yeah anyways, I'm thinking, where to next?

Outer space, perhaps :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home