05 June 2009

They try to copy my swagger!

P claims he is the "man who can't be moved". We'll see about that.

I am in terrible shape. I think the sleep deprivation is getting to me. Coupled with the after effects of post-season sentosa sun. My lips are cracked up pretty nasty and skin's peeling off of my nose. Hmm. It's that I-hate-the-world-don't-make-me-get-out-of-bed feeling. Wait then again it could also be the I-just-generally-feel-and-look-like-crap feeling.

I don't think how many facebook friends you have is a measure of your worth. Sometimes we forget things we know because we're so caught up in chasing what everyone else has their eyes on. And I don't think we need to worry about being forgotten as long as we remember the important ones in our lives.

I write my own story.

Slowly but surely, the first week of the holiday is expiring. On wednesday night, I had dinner at one of the swank Indian restaurants along Clarke Quay. I fell in love with the dessert. Haha indian ice cream, who would have guessed. Dinner was slightly rushed but the food was good anyways. The after-work crowd is just fascinating. I could people-watch there all day.

Speaking of people-watching. Spotted. Mr N and his girlfriend at tampines one. What a cute couple. Not what I imagined though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home