18 March 2009

I've been misled and misplaced

steaming up the mirrors

The Geography fieldtrip was definitely worth the time. I learned so much more than I expected to. It was pretty amazing. Apart from the geographical knowledge/skills infused to each and everyone of us, I searched tirelessly for answers to other questions. Being away just makes it so much easier. And I think I'm now well-rested enough to take on my responsibilities with fresh conviction. Or should I say well-conditioned. "Man didn't survive this long by remembering meaningless things."

you bring me dangerously close to losing everything

I took the time to come to terms with what I'm getting myself into, and now is a good a time as ever. WELL. I think my head is screwed on firmly and I can take care of myself. So I should think less, and have my fun while I'm still entitled to. What is life, without the push and shove. Now as I watch you fall, fall so fast, I won't be thinking about how you ended up so broken. This, right now, it feels good. We're coming close, and then closer. We bring it in, but we get no further. We're seperate, two ghosts in the mirror. Still, say when, and my own two hands will carry you. Still, say when.

happiness feels a lot like sorrow
you can't make it come or go
happiness damn near destroys you


Today I went shopping on my own. I love strolling round town without the social pressure that comes with company. Sweet liberation.

relapse

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home