14 March 2009

Food for Thought

All things lead back to how important something is to you. If something means alot to you, the more effort you'll put in to make sure it turns out right. I'm young and I'm studying. Having a serious boyfriend is not at the top of my priority list. So if I'm seeing someone who I feel isn't completely honest with me, I'm gonna let it slide. Because I don't see it as a pressing issue. If I'm seeing someone who won't put me at the top of his priority list, I'll understand. Because he's not at the top of mine either.

When you have mismatched wants and needs, everything else breaks down.

You think you've the right to be interested in my life. But you make me feel like I don't have the right to be interested in yours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home