20 March 2009

Bringing down the house

Oh don't ask me about the sudden spike in posting frequency. I am as clueless as the next person.

Today I was propped up against the rail of my three-sided bed (ask me how that works), with a pillow behind my back. Fresh from the shower, an unfamiliar scent hung in the air because I had once again run out of my usual shampoo. But you're not interested, are you. The interesting part was, on page 205, a very familiar nickname popped up somewhere in the conversation between two characters in my book.

Very, very familiar.

Then I realised I had been reading the full-form of that name over and over and over for the past 204 pages, not noticing a thing. Hmm :) Of course all this makes no sense to you, but y'know, nothing ever does to me anymore.

Not that I'm complaining.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home