09 January 2009

The last guy had me so wrong

Last night, I was thrown off balance, and now things are changing. Not in your favour, either.

I had to collect my pants from plaza sing today so I decided to meet K and catch up a little. Mmm we shared a slice of cake from secret recipe (reminds me of new yr's eve) and then he good-naturedly followed me on my haphazard attempt at new yr's shopping. Well, so I spent a little of my just-cashed-in allowance for this year. Can I just say that retail therapy works wonders? Completely took my mind of things. Then we sardined our way to pasir ris by train and had japanese for dinner. Yummo. Oh and I met HuiWen there. Which is kinda cool. The last time I saw her was maybe 4 years ago.

Oh today in school I exchanged a few words with D in the gym alley. Haha dude. You need a new dyejob. And you still owe me $$!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home