27 December 2008

Come closer

and let me tell you a secret.

I have to tell it to you because I can't keep it to myself for much longer. Cause secrets eat away at you, trying to find a way out. If this secret is let loose, things would change forever. It would be irreversible. You have to understand that no one must know this. I'm not strong enough. I can't carry this secret in my pocket any longer. I just need someone to share this burden with me. It is easier to lift, with someone's help. Easier to keep secret.

Can you do this for me?

--------------------------------------------------

I finally finally caught twilight. I liked it very much, the direction and screenplay made sense to me. But anyways I'll still read the book. Just the first one, if I can control myself.

I can't believe next year is next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home