21 December 2008

I love you. I frikkin love you. I just got the solo surgery and the first thing I did was to look for you, and you weren't there. You're never there anymore. And I've been thinking about it, and I think it might be because you love me too. And cause you're scared of that and cause I, I screwed it up the last time and cause denny died and, look. Just listen. You had that heart patient and it reminded you of denny and how bad you felt when you were lying on that bathroom floor. I get that. I get that you're scared, but you're not gonna have to feel like that again cause I'm not gonna die, iz. And I'm not gonna cheat on you. I, I'm not gonna go anywhere. Cause i think youre my best shot at- I think with you, you make me better. You make me wanna be better. You make me wanna be good. And I think I can. With you, I think I can. So I'm not gonna go anywhere, and you can stop hiding. And if you wanna be scared, thats okay. Just be scared with me. Be scared while you scrub in with me for my first solo surgery. Okay?

-Alex Karev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home