23 December 2008

Lone Ranger

Do you have what it takes to spin a tale, craft a masterpiece, mould a story, weave an intricate web of lies?

23rd of December. The weather is mild. Paired up with Evil today and the combination was good. Something about both having a background in netball, maybe?

Bus ride home, time to muse about the irrelevant. Where I am? Its a scary, scary place. Because I can't have my wings clipped. And you can't fly when you're holding someone's hand. It makes me laugh when I try to imagine a life not entirely my own. Sorry, too used to flying solo.

everyone wants to feel like someone cares
but what you're offering, is beyond my capacity to hold it in!

oh dear, we are in trouble

Okay I think i've been blogging wayy to much these few days? Overexposure to the keyboard, overexposing my stupid stupid thoughts. I shall stick to watching Grey's Anatomy re-runs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home