13 December 2008

She's got the music pumping through her veins

I caught the band concert last night with D. I must say, it was pretty darn good. Anyway, I think there's something about the holidays. It must be. Making me all delirious and waxing lyrical about everything. Next week, though, I'm resuming physics tuition. Blah gotta start studying. Just when things were going so fine. Again, I can't stress enough, how things always happen during the holidays. There's something in the air.

Fire, fire, you set my soul on fire
Laughing in a corner as it burns
Right between the ribs, its sinking in.
Oh oh the siren sang so sweet and
Watch, the sail is going down
Anyone would drown, anyone would drown
Sick and tired, of this mad desire
Fluttering inside me like a hawk
Wire, wire, got my hands all wired
Heaven help you when i get them off
Right between the ribs, you'll feel it then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home