04 December 2008

What is this feeling coming over me?

Could it be?

I love the holdidays :) Don't you? Holidays spell excitement and new opportunities, not to mention, time to do what I want.

I know my problem when it comes to blogging! I finally realise where I've gone wrong. See to me, thoughts and feelings that I don't fully comprehend and just bounce back and forth in that tiny space called my brain, is more important than interesting things that I've been occupying my time with. (Also i have this very very bad habit of typing in exhaustingly long sentences. Not good.) Interesting things like, mmm a sleepover? The play that I caught? Things people can read and go OH. Yeah that's cute. Well these things, I tire when I've to describe them. But these thoughts, so consuming and the speed at which they are being churned out! They are controlling what I write. And being so confused ever since I returned from Sikkim, I've been having a right ol' blogger's block.

But hey, that said, I bought three new scrunchies today :D I also went to the dentist and got my braces removed. I'm gonna surprise the floorballers tmr, hopefully none of them are reading this right now. Retainers next week yall. I'm growing up so fast.

So over at Starbucks yesterday, I had a long chat with Damian. The scariest thing is the only thing I'm sure of.

he don't tell you that you're beautiful; let me tell it to you to the beat; he don't tell you that he loves you girl; let me sing it in a harmony

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home