13 November 2008

And then I burst into flames

Smile and wave hello!

Mmm OGL briefing was weird, but I do know that I'm in Orin, O1 with bing, arianto and some odac dude whose already in sikkim. This will be interesting =D

Okay so I tried squash today =D I like it. But uh my ball sense is nothing to rave about. Maybe more practice is in order.. After that I zipped down to Tampines Regional Library (yeah after much deliberation I decided to go to that one, the long bus ride I could sleep all the way on was pretty much the winner) and borrowed four books. Books to bring on my Sikkim trip. PACKING IS A BITCH.

For now I shall return to watching TED videos.

You tend to up and leave oh-so frequently and do that disappearing-act thing you got going on. But no matter, I got your back. Like I said, your perspective is one-of-a-kind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home