30 June 2008

When you bite off more than you can chew, you choke.

I AM FUCKING PISSED.
It's 5.15 and I'm home. I'M HOME. Perhaps the stars and constellations conspired, sending out waves of cosmic energy, so that by a tragic twist of fate, I am home THIS EARLY, you wonder. BUT NO. Its not half as amazing, it's really nothing. It's only that MATH TUITION GOT CANCELLED.

IT GOT CANCELLED, WHILE I WAS ON MY BUS THERE.

Does my tutor not realise how much this affects me?? I planned my entire week down to a tee and now she has to screw it up by bailing on me =( Monday was my ONLY free day, the ONLY day I could schedule tuition in for. But now i'm stuck at home doing something painfully unproductive, like whining on my blog. I could have gone for netball today. I COULD HAVE FRIKKIN GONE FOR NETBALL. They're announcing exco today I think. Yes, my presence probably wouldn't do anything significant, but I just wanted to be there when it happened. UGH I HATE HAVING MY PLANS RUINED.

Now I have to find time (which I do NOT have) to re-slot this annoying bugger.

I'M FUCKING PISSED.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home