15 June 2008

The Angel and the Fever

Well today's the day. Can't say i'm nervous, i'm amazingly sublime about the whole thing. But who knows, maybe i'll go crazy on stage later. Wait, that isn't an option. I have to go crazy on stage later. Hopefully the crowd is up for it.

Yesterday was the agape floorball open. An extremely good experience, i definitely dont regret taking part anymore. I'm so psyched up for A Divs, it's incredible. Torn between my studies and floorball, i can't really commit to anything. I try to keep reminding myself that i'm a student before a floorballer, but it's so difficult to let the championship take a back seat. I know studies are my priority. But being a sportsperson runs in my blood. Who do you play for?

Oh boonie, if the title is familiar, it's cause it's from Shanghai Tango. Yes, i finally got round to reading it =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home