25 June 2008

All the details in the fabric, all the things that make you panic.

Amazing, I didn't even stop to complain about midyears last night. But, since we're on the topic of complaining, can I just take this moment to complain about my complete inability to sleep early? As I am saying this right now, I know very well that though I have nothing to mug for tonight, my tardy feet shall insist on trudging to my bed room at way too late an hour. In full consciousness that my dentist's assistant is an unhappy, not to mention naggy, old lady who like hates her job or sth.

Okay, sorry back to point.

The point is I have a dental appointment at 8 tmr, and I will be late for it. Why? Because I will sleep late tonight, and be unable to get out of bed the next morning. All this will amount to the unleashing of about 30 odd years worth of sadjob stories and disgust at patients who stroll in late. Oh I will suffer for my actions.

Did I mention I have nothing to mug for tonight? (face lights up) Midyears are a thing of the past, folks! And I face the looming promos with aplomb! Because the new, more experienced Therese, finally understands the way her mind works (or doesn't). Never, I repeat, NEVER, count on it (it meaning her mind) to pick itself up and work on its own. Never expect it to go to bed early, because as much as she (Therese) would like to, or needs to, it (her mind) prefers to laze around and do stuff of no importance. They (Therese and her mind) will doodle around past midnight.. Doing unimportant things, failing to realise the APPROACH OF THE NEXT SUNRISE. THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF UNRGENCY WHATSOEVER AND NEED TO BE GIVEN A GOOD SHAKE! Both of them. So there.

It really is her own fault for not geting enough rest, so now she is falling ill. A week before season.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home